MAKING THE DECISION
This is an important next step in your life and to make the right decision, you have to be comfortable in positively responding to these two questions:
1. Are you right for the business?
2. Is the business right for you?
Answer the Yes or No questions below to see if you have what it takes to make those decisions.
1. Do you want to own your own business?
2. Would you like to run a business that allows you to work how you want, when you want (calendar flexibility)?
3. Is the freedom to run your business the way you want important to you?
4. Do you want to put your past experience and expertise to work for you in your next venture?
5. Would you like the support of a proven system in your next business?
6. Are you comfortable working by yourself?
7. Are you comfortable working with senior level executives?
8. Are you looking for a business that allows you to continue to learn and grow professionally?
9. Are you looking to own a business with minimal capital expenditures, no inventory and no need for long term leases?
10. Do you wish to make a positive contribution to the success and welfare of others?
11. Are you looking for a business that has equity value if and when you decide to move on?
12. Do you want to get what you deserve for the effort you put forth and the risk you are taking?
If you answered "Yes" to 7 or more of the above questions,
Renaissance EXECUTIVE FORUMS may be the right business for you.